Blood Storage Cabinet BBR -200,400 & 600
BBR-200,400 & 600
- Purpose : To store Blood bags at +4°C to stop the
decay process of blood.
- Manufacturing of Lab Equipments
- 7.1” Touch screen for monitoring and controlling the
temperature of the equipment.
- Inkless & paperless smart chart recording system
with 3 weeks chart storage capacity.
- Digital circular chart can be downloaded from the
controller by using a pen drive*.
- External Housing made from galvanized sheet (rust
proof) of 18 SWG, with grey, anti-scratch powder
coating. Length of power cable, approx. 2 m.
- Lockable Castor Wheels to lock the equipment in
place without moving.
- Interior made from 304 grade 22 SWG stainless steel.
- Interior consists of three drawers on channels with
- Capacity per drawer approx. 40, 67 and 100 blood
bags, 500 ml each.
- Door stop on the right-hand side to stop the door
from opening more than 100-110 degrees.
- Forced air cooling with axial blower, switches off
automatically when you open the door, ensures a
uniform temperature and minimizes temperature
- Front door double Vacuum packed toughened glass.
- Warning function with visual and audible alarm signal
in the case of power failure, temperature deviations,
voltage fluctuation, door left open (after 60 seconds).
- Battery backup^ for up to 36 hours for temperature
and chart recording system.
- Central Monitoring System compatible so that
temperatures from all the equipment could be seen
at one place.
- Ventilation-enforced refrigerating machine, vibration
free, hermetically sealed, energy saving, low noise,
easy to service. Inlet air and exhaust air flow through
the ventilation slits at the front and the back.
- Low-noise compressor reduces noise to a negligible
mails the digital circular chart at 3 e
mail IDs every weekend and can mail any time by using Man-
ual Mail function.
- In case of fault occurrence, a SMS is sent to a primary number, then he has to acknowledge the fault by using Ac-
knowledge function, if he doesn’t acknowledge the fault then a SMS is sent to a higher authority.
- GSM Module
for alarm text message and e
mail forwarding about all the faults.
- Port for Central Monitoring System
for viewing the temperatures of all the blood bank equipments at same place
on 10.3” Touch Screen industrial computer.
- USB port
for chart downloading to pen drive*.
31,Opp. Krishna Rolling Mill,
Jhotwara Industrial Area,
Jaipur-12 , Rajasthan ( INDIA)