Plasma Thawing Bath
- Purpose : To bring the temperature of Blood bags and Plasma bags to 37°C before issuing it to a person.
- 4.3” Touch screen for monitoring and controlling the temperature of the equipment.
- Set Temperature is at +37°C.
- Capacity of the equipment is 12 bags. There are two holders included to properly hold the blood bags
during the complete process.
- External Housing made from galvanized sheet (rust proof) of 18 SWG, with grey, anti-scratch powder
coating. Length of power cable, approx. 2 m.
- Lockable Castor Wheels to lock the equipment in place without moving (optional).
- Interior made from 304 grade 22 SWG stainless steel.
- Interior consists of holders to hold blood bags and continuous thawing of bags during the process.
- Door stop on the right-hand side to stop the door from opening more than 100-110 degrees.
- Forced water circulated cooling with submersible motor to continuously circulate water to keep constant
- Flip Door PUF filled to prevent temperature loss.
- Warning function with visual and audible alarm signal in the case of temperature deviations, cycle over.
- Ventilation-enforced refrigerating machine, vibration free, hermetically sealed, energy saving, low noise,
easy to service. Inlet air and exhaust air flow through the ventilation slits at the front and the back.
31,Opp. Krishna Rolling Mill,
Jhotwara Industrial Area,
Jaipur-12 , Rajasthan ( INDIA)